Coolest Designs Ever Seen For Tattoos For Men
Tattoos for men: Tattoos are getting worldwide popular among men. Men are going crazy for tattoos. It is because they want to look cool, amazing, and unique from others. Getting a tattoo is a cool way to express your personality and enhance your muscular body. Some men want to ink some meaningful quotes or tattoos to achieve something or to give a direction to their lives. Some men want to represent something special to someone so they go for their own personalized unique tattoos. There are a bunch of men who wants to look cool, attractive, and badass, so they take the help of tattoos to seek everyone’s attention. On the other hand, Some men go for tattoos to remember some special incidents or occasions. There are a huge variety of cool and meaningful tattoos designs to enhance your body’s beauty.
TATTOO DESIGNS FOR MEN
There are many creative and attractive tattoo design ideas for men. Each tattoo design has its own specialty and meaning. Before getting a tattoo to choose your best tattoo design to look more attractive and cool. Here are some ideas for men’s tattoos.
1. Small and simple tattoos for men: If you want a tattoo but don’t want to showcase your tattoo to others, then go for a small tattoo. Small tattoos are simple, subtle, and elegant. Simple designs require the most creativity and end up being unique tattoo designs. These tattoos can fit anywhere on your body. There are a huge variety of small tattoo designs and styles to choose from. If it is your first tattoo, try out a small tattoo design.
2. Tribal tattoos for men: Depending on the culture, there are many variations of tribal tattoos. Initially, tribals used symbols to represent their social status. It is also used as a way to provide protection to the wearer. Tribal tattoo designs and patterns are very detailed and finely done. If you want to honor your heritage then go for tribal tattoos. The best place for tribal tattoos to get inked are arms and shoulders.
3. Polynesian tattoos: People who belong to the islands of Polynesia are known as Polynesians like new-Zealand. Polynesian cultures are related to the ocean as they believe the ocean guarantees life. Each Polynesian tattoo has a special sacred meaning. These tattoos can be inked on body parts like the neck, thighs, chest, face, and hands.
4. Religious tattoos or American traditional tattoo: Religious tattoos are very common and never go out of fashion and trend. These tattoos have their own different popularity. Religious tattoos have plenty of meaning and these tattoos represent faith. These tattoos can fit anywhere on your body.
5. Skull tattoos: Skull tattoos are a popular choice for men who want badass tattoo ideas. There are a lot of skull tattoo designs available ranging from realistic to simple and cartoon-like. A Skull tattoo makes you look extra cool and badass.
6. Dragon tattoos: Different cultures give different meanings of dragon tattoos and you can mean whatever you like the most. Dragon tattoos represent power, strength, wisdom, fearlessness, and good fortune. There are plenty of dragon tattoos designs ideas, you can choose the best for you.
7. Lion tattoos: Lion tattoos also represent strength and power. You can choose a lion tattoo to represent your own strength and power. Mostly lion tattoos look more fascinating and amazing in large sizes but you can also ink them in any size.
8. Quote tattoos: Quote tattoos are very versatile. There are countless quotes having meanings and a huge variety of fonts. You have to choose the best quote and font for your tattoo design because it is a message you have to share for the rest of your life. The best place for a quote tattoo design is your forearm.
9. Compass tattoos: If you love to travel a lot and never stay at a place for a long time, then go for a compass tattoo. A compass tattoo represents your own journey of life. It also gives you the right direction to move forward.
10. Wolf tattoos: wolf tattoos are one of the best and popular tattoo idea choices for men. These tattoos represent loyalty and companionship and are also associated with the family. These tattoos will look very stylish and cool.
11. 3D tattoos: If you want to look unique and different from others, then think out of the box and go for a 3D tattoo. The designs can be quite intimidating and challenge your perception. It will be a large piece and you have to bear the pain. check out more here.
12. Portrait tattoos: If you are inspired by your loved one or any celebrity, then to honor that great personality you can ink a portrait of him or her. It will take a long time to complete your piece.
13. Music tattoos: If you have a passion for music, then it is the best option for a tattoo. Music plays a very important role in our lives. Songs and sounds improve our moods, inspire us, and can uplift us. You can get a tattoo of music notes, lyrics, and even of musical instruments also like as shown below. These beautiful mic tattoos are the first choice for music lovers and look really awesome.
There are many more ideas for men tattoos like star, moon, arrow, tiger, Phoenix, scorpion, snake, medusa, crown, feather tattoos, and many many more.
PLACEMENT for tattoos for men
It is more difficult to choose a place to get a tattoo than choosing the design of the tattoo. A man can get a tattoo on any area of his body. Every part is suitable for a tattoo. Tattoos’ designs can range from small and simple to large and complex ones. According to the size of the tattoo design, you have to select the best placement for your tattoo.
If you want to get a large tattoo, then you must go for the back area, chest area, arm area, thigh area, legs, shoulder area, and also forearm areas. And if you want to ink a simple and small tattoo, then go for the wrist area, hands and fingers, neck, forearm, shoulder, and ankle area.
Full sleeve tattoos are more popular among men. Almost every design and style of tattoo fits the sleeve area. Shoulder tattoos are expressive and bold ones. Getting a tattoo on the shoulder is a cool choice. The chest area is also one of the best options to get inked because it gives you a very large area for great and masculine designs. And it is very easy to cover up when needed. Back tattoos also provide you with a very large area to get inked. But the only drawback is you can’t easily see them yourself. Only the people behind you can see.
If you want to gain everyone’s attention, then choose the forearm area. It is an attention-seeking spot. Thighs tattoos also look great and are easy to hide.
Are Tattoos PAINFUL OR NOT?
Tattoos are used by us to decorate our bodies. To get a tattoo you have to bear the pain. Some areas are least painful and some are very painful. Generally, inking a tattoo is always painful. Different parts of our body experience different levels of pain while getting a tattoo.
The least painful areas are those with the thickest skin and with the most fat. These areas have few nerve endings which causes the least pain. The upper outer thigh, forearm, outer shoulders, outer biceps, upper and lower back are the least painful areas.
And for the most painful areas to get a tattoo are those having the thinnest skin and least fat. Usually, bone areas hurt a lot. The chest is the most painful area because it is close to the rib bones and the skin is very thin there. Ankles, elbows, behind the knees, stomach, inner bicep, neck and spine, head, face, and ears cause severe pain.